A journey of one thousand, nine hundred and eighty seven point three miles by bike from Vancouver, B.C., to Mexico
Tune in often to hear musings and mumblings.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just like David Sedaris

Based on the voicemails and emails I've been getting, it seems like some of you are waiting with anticipation for me to blog, and that some of you actually read and enjoy this little experiment. I'm assuming that your level of anxiety regarding when I'll post something new on my blog rivals my anxiety waiting for the next David Sedaris book, or at least the newest This American Life Podcast. If so, I apologize for any strokes, heart attacks or episodes of epilepsy I've caused.

I am off for an exploratory mission to check out the Clackamas River trout fishing scene here in Portland, OR, but I will update everyone on the minutiae of my life when I return this evening.

I promise. No fish tales, only fish tails.


2 comments:

  1. Remember that I am in Iowa, I have to read your blog to get some excitement in my life! :) Ride with the wind at your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No heart attacks, strokes or any other serious medical maladies here, but I do suffer from a pretty severe case of curiosity. Help a brotha out?

    ReplyDelete